Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Fan Submissions With Laverne

This sissy slut has been passed around every Tom, Dick and Harry in Chicago. He's like the Larsa Pippen of sissies except his ex isn't a simp. He's far more advanced than the past sissies I profiled with multiple pictures and videos of him being used as a cum dump on his Twitter account and even more if you search for Chifagcumdump. Hell, I didn't even have to go through his Reddit posts to find something I can use because he sent enough for me to make 2 or even 3 posts on him! He's so much of a sissy slave, I even got to name him! Enjoy this plaid sweater filled Fan Submissions With Laverne and watch out for a potential sissygasm post next week!

Laverne
AKA









City
chi69er
Chifagcumdump
chisubsissy
George DeSanto
mball1255
mballsquared12
M d
miked60634
Pigboygeorgedesanto
subcucksissy
Chicago, Illinois
Links

Kik
Telegram
miked60634
Pigboygeorgedesanto










No comments:

Post a Comment